Sunday Offering Envelopes and Formally Registering in our Parish
If you are new to the parish, please pick up a box of our Sunday Offering Envelopes found on the small table at the entrance of the church. Please fill out the initial envelope (the registration envelope) with your name, address and telephone number and drop it into the collection basket. The registration envelope allows the parish to know how many families live in the parish and allows parish staff to contact families when necessary. It also allows the church to provide a yearly tax receipt. Registration means that we want to gather each Sunday with our brothers and sisters in Christ to worship God and that we want and intend to support the ministries in our parish. Registration is a concrete sign that the family is involved in the life and work of the parish.
For many years now we have had a bank pre-authorized payment system. This service allows you to donate your parish support contribution by way of a monthly pre-authorized bank debit from your chequing account.
Benefits for the Contributor
- Regular withdrawals help you budget for your household expenses
- No more envelopes, cash or cheques to remember every Sunday
- Completely confidential
- Flexible – adjust your offering amount or cancel any time
Benefits for the Church
- St. Leonard’s receives a regular, dependable flow of contributions – helping us budget
- Periods of lower attendance don’t result in lower donations
- Electronic payment programs reduce paperwork
- Administrative costs are reduced
Credit Card or PayPal
If you wish to donate to the Parish by Credit Card or PayPal you may do so through the CanadaHelps.org website.
United Way Donations
Wills And Bequests
Please call or e-mail the parish office and we can assist you with your charitable gift.
Parish Secretary 613-692-4254 or email@example.com