Baptism For Children
Requirements for Baptism
1) Please register in the Parish by taking a box of Sunday Offering Envelopes; fill out the initial envelope with your name, address and telephone number and drop it into the collection basket. You must be formally registered in the parish to have your child baptized here.
2) Introduce youself to the Pastor at one of the Sunday Masses.
3) Make every effort to attend on Sundays.
4) Fill out the online Request Form For Baptism and submit it to the office. Do not fill out the form before you have formally registered.
5) Godparents must be 16 years of age or older, one male and one female. One of the godparents must be baptized Roman Catholic and we require a copy of the godparent’s Roman Catholic Baptism Certificate. Both godparents must believe in God.
To assure that parents have a full understanding of what it means to have their child Baptized into the Catholic Faith they will be asked to attend one preparation session. The sessions are held on the second Thursday of the month. Please contact the office if you plan to attend.